Learn About Availity
Did you know Availity simplifies provider transactions such as HIPAA, administrative and clinical data exchange, and payer tools? Availity’s secure multi-health plan portal gives you easy access to health plan information.
Find learning opportunities to assist with administering your patient’s health plan using Availity Essentials multi-payer features and payer spaces applications. Use the library of self-paced courses and instructor-led training sessions, available 24/7 at no cost. Be prepared with the knowledge to assist our members.
- Get patient eligibility and benefits, including current and historical coverage information, plus detailed co-insurance, co-payment, and deductible information.
- Submit secure, online authorizations or check the status of existing ones with our Interactive Care Reviewer.
- Submit prior authorization requests, clinical information, and receive status updates without having to pick up a phone or fax any information.
- Have instant access to all submission records from any location at any time of day.
- Create and submit UM prior authorization cases quickly by attaching clinical documents for review.
- Automatically authorize more than 40 common procedures.
Claims & Payment
- Find everything you need to take care of your patient’s needs, including claim submissions, detailed payment information, claim payment disputes and appeals.
- Submit your medical records electronically when requested to support a pending or denied claim, including an itemized bill and requested medical records.
Payer Spaces Applications
- Research procedure code edits and receive edit rationale with Clear Claim Connection.
- Access job aids, reference guides, and educational videos through Custom Learning Center.
- Locate important policies and forms in the Education and Reference Center.
- View images of Healthy Blue paper remits from the past 24 months in Remittance Inquiry.
- Get a thorough snapshot of your patient’s health and treatment history that now includes gaps in care and care reminders with Patient360.
- Access your proprietary reports such as member rosters in Provider Online Reporting.
Don’t have an Availity account? Start using Availity now!
To register your organization, visit Availity.com and select Register
If you need further assistance, please call Availity Client Services at 1-800-AVAILITY (1-800-282-4548) Monday to Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT.
Availity Organization And Maintenance
To change administrators:
- Please call Availity Client Services at 1-800-AVAILITY (282-4548) Monday to Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT.
To update organization information, if you’re an administrator:
- Log in and use the Maintain Organization feature.
You’ll be able to change your organization's address, phone number, tax ID, and NPI. Any changes made will automatically apply to all Availity users.
Call Availity Client Services at:
Provider Tools & Resources
- Log In To Availity
- Launch Provider Learning Hub Now
- Learn About Availity
- Prior Authorization Lookup Tool
- Prior Authorization Requirements
- Claims Overview
- Member Eligibility & Pharmacy Overview
- Policies, Guidelines & Manuals
- Training Academy
- Pharmacy Information
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Quality of Care Form