Healthy Blue offers an extensive library of training and continuing education opportunities. We will add presentations, videos and other training documentation as they are available.
The provider manual provides key administrative information, including the quality improvement program, the UM program, quality standards for participation, claims appeals, and reimbursement and administration policies.
- Provider Manual
- Provider Quick Reference Guide
- Centers of Medical Excellence Transplant Operations Manual
- Provider Digital Engagement Supplement
Schedules And Registration
Provider Pathways – Doing Business with Healthy Blue eLearning.
Provider Pathways is a 24/7 educational resource that offers a foundation for doing business with Healthy Blue. It’s designed to be user friendly and gives you flexibility when scheduling training for yourself and your staff:
In order to launch the Provider Pathways eLearning, you must first complete a short registration .
Training & Tutorials
- HEDIS Telehealth Coding Bulletin
- Provider coding education
- Provider coding education (CME/CEU)
- Healthy Rewards Flier
- Healthy Blue FAQ
- Healthy Blue Provider Orientation
- Behavioral Health Orientation Invitation
- Behavioral Health Provider Orientation
- Electronic Funds Transfer Flyer
- Interactive Care Reviewer Resources Located On The Custom Learning Center
Carelon Medical Benefits Management resources
Learn About Availity
Many of the tools you need — eligibility and benefits inquiry, claims submission, claims status inquiry, and authorizations — can be accessed from your Availity account. You can find instructions for locating and using these tools on the Learn about Availity page.
Cultural Competency Resources
My Diverse Patients
The My Diverse Patients website offers learning experiences, techniques, and helps you to provide the individualized care every patient deserves regardless of their diverse backgrounds.
Improving The Patient Experience
What Matters Most: Improving the Patient Experience is an online course for providers and office staff that addresses gaps in care and offers approaches to communication with patients. This course is available at no cost and is eligible for one CME credit by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Cultural Competency And Patient Engagement
A training resource to increase cultural and disability competency to help effectively support the health and health care needs of your diverse patients.
Online Training In Availity
Healthy Blue offers online training to assist you in caring for our members with consideration of their personal language needs, thoughts, customs, beliefs and values.
All contracted health care providers with Healthy Blue should complete the online Cultural Competency Training.
Accessing Training Within Availity
- Log in to Availity Essentials .
- From the Availity home page, select Payer spaces from the top navigation.
- Select the Healthy Blue health plan from the Payer spaces menu.
Please Note: You must select the main Healthy Blue health plan. Not the Medicaid space.