Healthy Blue maintains a comprehensive quality management (QM) program to objectively monitor and systematically evaluate the care and service provided to members. The scope and content of the program reflects the demographic and epidemiological needs of the population served. Studies are planned across the continuum of care and service, with ongoing proactive evaluation and refinement of the program.
HEDIS® is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
Provider Tools & Resources
- Roster Automation Standard Template
- Log In To Availity
- Launch Provider Learning Hub Now
- Learn About Availity
- Prior Authorization Lookup Tool
- Prior Authorization Requirements
- Claims Overview
- Member Eligibility & Pharmacy Overview
- Policies, Guidelines & Manuals
- Training Academy
- Pharmacy Information
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Quality of Care Form